Over time my business has grown into two distinct areas which is why I suggest to never pigeonhole yourself into a niche in the first 12 months of your business.
Work with me
If you want to work directly with me, keep reading here.
Do you need a business coach or business consultant?
Are you struggling to find the amount of business you want? Perhaps you have set yourself some goals around how long you will trial working for yourself before going back to the 9-5. You might even be putting huge amounts of hours and energy into your business but still not seeing the results you want. Don’t worry we’ve all been there.
Being self employed is one of the most rewarding and scary things you’ll ever do.
The top three challenges ALL of my clients have are:
- Not having enough income and not knowing where to find more.
- Having no clear direction and being overwhelmed with the amount of ideas they have and the information out there that they can’t stay focussed and their business zigzags all over the place – and not in a good way.
- Not having the resources, systems and strategies in place to get things done efficiently and effectively.
I have a rare skill of not only being able to see the big picture but also knowing what steps are required to get you there.
How often do you get online, listen to a podcast or read a newsletter only to hear how one person as successfully launched and achieved a six figure business on their own? I know I see this all the time.
Well, I’m here to be your voice of reason and explain that yes, people are achieving these great milestones in their businesses but no, it is not happening overnight and it is not happening without a tonne of time, effort and support.
The one thing many of these people have in common is they have a business coach or consultant to come in with fresh eyes and see what’s really going on in their business. You would know, especially if you work in the creative space, that it is so hard to stay focussed and not jump from one big idea to the next.
This is where I can help you through workshops, business coaching or business consulting. Together we come up with systems and strategies that will drive you to where you want to be. You will become crystal clear on your vision and have a path forward on how to achieve this.
All packages are completely customised to your individual business. Business Coaching or Business Consulting puts the power back into your hands and makes you the boss again rather than being a slave to your business. There are two distinct differences between the two, I have explained them in detail in my article do I need a business coach or business consultant?
Some of the topics we will cover are:
- Know your Why – this is the basis of everything you do and why you do it. Being clear on this will ensure you are excited to go to work every day.
- Who your ideal customer is – it’s often not who you think it is
- Why you shouldn’t niche yourself in your first 12 months of business
- Systems to help you create balance around your business and personal life
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Building confidence
- Increasing revenue and create ongoing profit streams
- Marketing and Business skills you can use everyday
- Time management and how to avoid time sucking traps…I’m looking at you Facebook
- Create clarity and vision around your business and the direction you are going in
- Accountability and motivation
- Get rid of overwhelm and learn how to prioritise your tasks
- Create a business and marketing strategy
- Create content plans and other tools for when you are stuck
Start creating your dream business today.
Start by reading the difference between a business coach and a business consultant,
Once you have done this, have a think about what would be important outcomes for you if you were to invest in working with someone to help you grow your business.
Finally, send me an email or call me for an obligation free chat to decide whether I am the one for you.
It’s that easy to start getting clarity and moving forward in your business.
Get tips for managing your business here, as a result from the 30 Day Marketing Challenge there will be interviews coming up with inspiring business women who have achieved great things in a crowded marketplace.